Constance Travis Endowment Fund for Northamptonshire
Northamptonshire Community Foundation is delighted to launch the Constance Travis Endowment Fund for Northamptonshire to help build a sustainable and safe future for Northamptonshire communities.
The fund will focus on the following local goals in 2023 which aim to address:
Good health & wellbeing
Decent work and economic growth
Sustainable cities and communities
Peace, justice and strong institutions
This is a rolling programme meaning you can apply at any time and the maximum funding award is £3000, assessments will be reviewed every two weeks.
Examples of the types of eligible project activities include the following:
No Poverty - Advice and support service to families and individuals on a low income
Good Health & Wellbeing – Community projects that promote emotional, mental and physical health and wellbeing
Quality Education – Developing digital skills for all, additional learning opportunities such as Summer Schools, intergenerational learning opportunities
Reduced Inequalities - User-led projects which provide specific and appropriate services and projects that actively provide accessible and inclusive services
Is my group eligible?
- Your group must be a small, locally managed, voluntary, community or self-help group. Please note that as a general exclusion we do not fund social enterprises with persons with significant control (PSC).
- You must be based in Northamptonshire
- You must have a set of written rules or constitution that your group adheres to, that contains a dissolution clause. We can help advise you on how to do this especially if you are a new group
- You must have safeguarding policies in place if relevant to your work and all groups must have and equalities policy in place
For more information about eligibility and information on supporting documents please visit our Help for Groups section.
The programme will not fund the following:
- Capital projects, e.g. renovation or building work
- Profit making organisations or businesses
- Activities of a political nature
- Activities which exclusively support or promote religion or religious behaviour
To apply, click here: Constance Travis Endowment Fund application form
Please wait for at least 15 minutes & check your junk mail for the email containing the link.
Please read the guidance notes and download the reference form and supporting documents checklist at the bottom of the page before applying.
Northamptonshire Community Foundation can provide advice and guidance during the application process aswell as viewing draft applications prior to submission. Call the grants team on 01604 230033 for more information.
Our funds and programmes are working towards the 10 UNSDGs we have adopted into our charitable activities. For more information please click here
Project Type: General
Grant Location: Northamptonshire (county-wide)
Grant Amount: Up to £3,000