To be eligible for funding from Northamptonshire Community Foundation you'll need the following supporting documents.
We require a supporting reference for each application. You'll need to identify someone independent and knowledgeable about your project and your work. We may contact your referee for additional supporting information.
Constitution or a Governing Document
All groups applying to the Foundation must be independently and locally constituted. Every voluntary group should have an up to date, adopted constitution (sometimes referred to as a group’s governing document).
• A constitution is the document that has been agreed by the members of the group (i.e. adopted) that sets out the aims of the group, how it will be managed (or governed), who can be members and other important items.
• Even if you are part of a national network or a branch of a national organisation we will require you to be an independently locally constituted group
• Your constitution must have a dissolution clause that states in the case of your group winding up or dissolving a commitment to allocating any remaining funds to a group with similar aims and objectives based in Northamptonshire
• The constitution must be signed by 3 management committee members
• If you are in need of support to create your constitution please contact you local infrastruction organisation or you can see and example constitution here.
A bank statement in a community group name
You'll need to supply us with a signed copy of a recent bank statement.
A copy of your most recent set of accounts
You'll need to supply us with a signed copy of your accounts for the last financial year.
If your group has been running for less than one year we would need to see a copy of your last two bank statements. If another group has agreed to accept the payment on your behalf we will need to see a copy of their latest accounts.
Child Protection Policy
If your project involves working with children, you must have an up to date child protection policy adopted by your management committee. If you do not have one please view this example as a guide to creating your own.
Vulnerable Adults Policy
If your project involves working with vulnerable adults, you must have an up to date vulnerable people's policy adopted by your management committee. If you do not have one please view this example as a guide to creating your own.
Download our supporting documents checklist to ensure you have all of the supporting documents required when applying.
All groups must submit an equality policy to demonstrate their commitment to equality. If you do not have one please view this example as a guide to creating your own.
You may wish to review this guidance regarding creating an equality policy, kindly provided by the Brighton and Hove Resource Centre.