This Programme requires you to identify in section 3 under Impact how you will tackle one or more of the needs identified in the Foundation’s Hidden Needs Report. Please read the guidance to help you answer the question.
The Compton Fund wish to support arts, culture and heritage projects across Northamptonshire. The fund will offer awards between £500 and £5000. If you wish to chat through your project idea please contact the Grants Team on 01604 230033.
Projects will be considered across a range of arts, culture and heritage based projects.
Is my group eligible?
• Your group and activity must be based and take place exclusively within Northamptonshire
• Your group must be a small, locally managed, voluntary, community or self-help group. Please note that as a general exclusion we do not fund social enterprises with persons with significant control (PSC)
• You must have people volunteering to help with your activity, who are not part of your management committee
• You must have a set of written rules or constitution that your group adheres to that contains a dissolution clause. We can help advise you on how to do this especially if you are a new group
• You must have a community bank account with a minimum of two signatories required
• You must have a child protection policy and vulnerable peoples' policy that your group adheres to, if you are working with children or vulnerable adults
• The project is arts, culture or heritage based
Upcoming closing dates:
- Friday 10th March 2023
Go to grant deadlines for all upcoming closing dates.
Please wait for at least 15 minutes & check your junk mail for the email containing the link
Please read the guidance notes and download the reference form and supporting documents checklist at the bottom of the page before applying.
Northamptonshire Community Foundation can provide advice and guidance during the application process aswell as viewing draft applications prior to submission. Call the grants team on 01604 230033 for more information.