We welcome proposals from organisations, charities and community groups across Northamptonshire. We want to hear from and support organisations working with and for BAME communities, the LGBTQ+ community, women, children, people living with disabilities, older people, people who are homeless, low income communities and those who are among the most vulnerable in our community.
Friends of the Foundation was launched in May 2010 and its aim is to bring like-minded businesses and individuals together into a ‘circle of giving’. Each member of the initiative donates a regular amount each year and part of this donation was used to launch the Friends of the Foundation Fund.
In light of the ongoing global public health crisis, our Friends redirected their funds to support the Coronavirus Response and Recovery Appeal.
Is my group eligible?
• Revenue and Capital Funding is eligible
• Your group must be a small, locally managed, voluntary, community or self-help group.
• We wish to fund small projects – we will offer grants of up to £5,000. Your total budget for the project you are applying for cannot be more than £20,000
• You must have people volunteering to help with your activity, who are not part of your management committee
• You must have a set of written rules or constitution that your group adheres to. We can help advise you on how to do this especially if you are a new group
• You must take care to ensure that young people or vulnerable people taking part in your activity do not come to any harm whilst in your care. To this end, you must have written procedures for keeping young people and/or vulnerable people safe otherwise known as a Child Protection or Vulnerable people’s policy. This will be needed as a condition of funding. If you do not have such a policy, visit our Training & Resources section
Go to grant deadlines for all upcoming closing dates.