The Avon Female Empowerment Fund is managed by Northamptonshire Community Foundation on behalf of Avon Cosmetics Ltd. The Fund's key priority is to support projects across Northamptonshire to improve the quality of life for women and girls.
Quarterly awards will be made for this fund between £250 and £3,000 to groups supporting women and girls which may include projects that:
- Build skills and confidence
- Improve health and wellbeing
- Help women moving on from violence or abuse
- Support social networks
Is my group eligible?
- Your project can be a new activity, start up costs for a new group or service or building on the good work you already do Revenue and Capital Funding is eligible
- Your group must be a small, locally managed, voluntary, community or self-help group
- Your total budget for the project you are applying for cannot be more than £20,000
- You must have people volunteering to help with your activity, who are not part of your management committee
- You must have a set of written rules or a constitution that your group adheres to. We can help advise you on how to do this especially if you are a new group
- You must take care to ensure that young people or vulnerable people taking part in your activity do not come to any harm whilst in your care. To this end, you must have written procedures for keeping young people and/or vulnerable people safe otherwise known as a Child Protection or Vulnerable people’s policy. This will be needed as a condition of funding. If you do not have such a policy, visit our supporting documents page to download an example.
Please note all awards will be made quarterly.
Next closing date: Friday 6 April 2018
Please wait for at least 15 minutes & check your junk mail for the email containing the link.
Please read the guidance notes and download the reference form and supporting documents checklist at the bottom of the page before applying.
Northamptonshire Community Foundation can provide advice and guidance during the application process aswell as viewing draft applications prior to submission. Email Rachel McGrath for more information or call the grants team on 01604 230033.
Go to grant deadlines for all upcoming closing dates.