The Compton Fund for Arts, Culture and Heritage wish to support a broad range of high quality arts, culture and heritage activity across Northamptonshire. The fund will offer awards between £500 and £5000. If you wish to chat through your project idea please contact the Grants Team on 01604 230033.
The Fund will consider a wide range of projects including:
• Community events and activities
• Heritage activity such as sharing local history
• Cultural activity such as a celebration of a new community’s way of life
• Arts activity such as putting on a play or musical performances
• Small or large pieces of equipment that relate to the aims of the fund
Is my group eligible?
• Your group and activity must be based and take place exclusively within Northamptonshire
• Your group must be a small, locally managed, voluntary, community or self-help group
• You must have people volunteering to help with your activity, who are not part of your management committee
• You must have a set of written rules or constitution that your group adheres to that contains a dissolution clause. We can help advise you on how to do this especially if you are a new group
• You must have a community bank account with a minimum of two signatories required
• You must have a child protection policy and vulnerable peoples' policy that your group adheres to, if you are working with children or vulnerable adults
Next closing date: Friday 7 July 2017
Please wait for at least 15 minutes & check your junk mail for the email containing the link
Please read the guidance notes and download the reference form and supporting documents checklist at the bottom of the page before applying.
Please read the guidance notes at the bottom of the page before applying.
Northamptonshire Community Foundation can provide advice and guidance during the application process aswell as viewing draft applications prior to submission. Email Rachel McGrath for more information or call the grants team on 01604 230033.
Please see grant deadlines for upcoming deadline dates.