The Fund will consider a wide range of projects taking place in Northampton including:
- Community events and activities
- Small scale training costs
- Small or large pieces of equipment
- Activity within Northampton
The maximum award is £3000 for projects.
Are we eligible?
- Your group and activity must be based and take place exclusively within Northampton
- Your group must be a small, locally managed, voluntary, community or self-help group
- You must have people volunteering to help with your activity, who are not part of your management committee
- You must have a set of written rules or constitution that your group adheres to. We can help advise you on how to do this especially if you are a new group
- You must have a community bank account with a minimum of two signatories
- You must have a child protection policy and vulnerable peoples' policy that your group adheres to, if you are working with either of these groups
To apply please use the: NBC Small Grants Fund online application
Please wait for at least 15 minutes & check your junk mail for the email containing the link
For NBC Fund guidance click Here