The Compton Fund for Arts, Culture and Heritage wish to support a broad range of high quality arts, culture and heritage activity across Northamptonshire. The fund will offer awards between £500 and £5000. If you wish to chat through your project idea please contact the Grants Team on 01604 230033.
The Fund will consider a wide range of projects including:
• Community events and activities
• Heritage activity such as sharing local history
• Cultural activity such as a celebration of a new community’s way of life
• Arts activity such as putting on a play or musical performances
• Small or large pieces of equipment that relate to the aims of the fund
Are we eligible?
• Your group and activity must be based and take place exclusively within Northamptonshire
• Your group must be a small, locally managed, voluntary, community or self-help group
• You must have people volunteering to help with your activity, who are not part of your management committee
• You must have a set of written rules or constitution that your group adheres to that contains a dissolution clause. We can help advise you on how to do this especially if you are a new group
• You must have a community bank account with a minimum of two signatories required
• You must have a child protection policy and vulnerable peoples' policy that your group adheres to, if you are working with children or vulnerable adults
To apply please click: LINK
For Arts, Culture and Heritage Fund guidance click LINK